2009年1月30日金曜日

BR2-11 The Outing


The story was about the outing of pupil.
One day, a bus came to the school to go for an outing to the zoo. At the bus, the children were so excited. They were looking forward to going to the zoo for a long time. Some people got travel sickness. The bus stopped on the way. The children climbed out. The some children went to the lake and the toilet. Mrs. May who is a class teacher warned the children not to be too near the lake. But Wilf kicked a stone and his shoe came off. The shoe landed in the water with a splash. So he couldn’t get his shoe. Mrs. May was scold and he had to wore plastic bag as a shoe. When they began to the zoo, it began to rain. The children climbed out of the bus and Mrs. May went to get the tickets. They and animals were fed up with rain. The rain didn’t stop so the children get back the bus.
Raining for a long time, they decided to go to the museum. There were fossils of dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were so bigger than children. The children went into a room. A lady told them about dinosaurs. They heard hardly. At the dinosaurs shop, they could buy them. They bought a model and so forth. They looked feeling happy. After that, they had to go back home. The bus went to the school and their parent waited for children. T hey ran for their parents. In the night, Nadim and Wilf gathered at Biff and Chip’s house. They went to Chip’s room and began to make the model. And then magic key began to glow. It meant they can go to anywhere. They started magic adventure. They went to the land of the dinosaurs.
The outing was so good old for me. I want to go to outing. When I was a pupil, I was looking for outing each time. Before that, I gave my mother bought many sweet. And I chose sweet which I bought outing. And I had exchanged sweet with my friends. I want to back in my school days. Also my lunch box my mother made was so delicious. My mother made deliciously. I thought my lunch box was the best any other lunch box. In fact, my mother is good at cooking. Every day I can eat delicious dinner. She never cuts corners in cooking every time. I respect for very much. On the other hand, I’m not good at cooking at all. But I like to cook sweet. I often cook cake and cookie when it comes some events such like valentine day. I am already 20 so I have to be able to cook something except for sweet. My mother often tells me cook. So in the spring vacation, I want to cook something. In the future, I want to be such like my mother. And I want to cook for my husband and children. (501words)

0 件のコメント: