2009年1月26日月曜日

BR2-8 Snow Games


This story is a story the day it had snowed at certain country.
One day, it had been snowing all night. Story Street, which was many houses, was covered with deep, soft white flakes. So the children in Story Street were very excited. They wanted to go out early but they had to prepare for playing. At first they had to put on some clothes, gloves, hats. Their parents yelled children forget them. But children were anxious for going out. They thought going out early, or snow melted. Everyone reached at the park. There was a mad battle going on. They enjoyed with shouts and scream. Snow balling were whizzing about all over the place. A big snow ball landed on Jojo’s head. Mouse who is a boy threw Jojo snow ball. She run him and caught up him with and they both fell over in the snow. Three children Ben, Ravi and Billy were at the top of the hill. Bill, who is a girl, rode a wheel chair and she wanted to ride a sledge. So Ravi go t on tighter. Ben gave them a push. They could go faster and faster. Bill was so happy. They could reach at the bottom of the hill the sledge stopped. Jojo and Mouse were at the bottom of the hill too. They made rolling of snow along the ground. The ball was bigger and bigger. They had to push hard. The snow ball was a giant as much as their tall. Sam suggested make snow ma to Jojo, but she thought if they made it, it was a snow woman. So they started quarrel a little. Ben and Ravi watched them. So they started to pile up the snow. Billy had patted the snow into shape. It looked like a small hill. Ben shaped it and Billy stuck a stick one end. That was a snow Stinker. The story made me feel soothed. And I thought the children were all good friends. I envy its snow. In my town, it has not been snow for a long time. But on new year’ day, I saw snow. I was so happy. I like snow. When it is snow, I go out and play with snow. If it is snow deeply in my town, I want to make a snow man. At Kumamoto, it’s strange to be snow. It is snow once or seconds a year so snow is rare for me. But I don’t like cold, so I’ll not live cold town such like snowing as usual. I have never been to snow country so I want to go there once. I want to go to Sweden. It is not so mean. But I imagine it is so beautiful country. So I want to go there. But country I want to go the best is Canada. The natures are so wide and have power. I decide to go there absolutely. I have to study more and more. At first, I have to finish writing assignments. (504words)

0 件のコメント: