2009年1月28日水曜日

BR2-9 Don't be Silly

The main characters are pupil.
One day, Nadim brought plastic snake to school. He seemed brought on holiday. It looks green and real. He showed them his friends on the ground. They Anneena who is his friend had idea. It was what they play a trick on Mrs. May who is their teacher. The way leaving the snake there was. And they went inside. Mrs. May told them to sit down. Then Anneena shouted her to be a snake in the ground. She looked out side and gave Anneena a plastic bag. She had found out fake snake. And she confiscated it.
They took a class of addition sums. And then Wilf looked outside, there was a donkey. So he told Mrs. May but she didn’t believe. But she looked out of the window. They told about how to catch the donkey. Nadim called that they might catch it with a plastic bag. But it was so impossible. She said “don’t be silly.” She often used there words. Some proposed call phone Animal Rescue. It looked appropriate. Biff asked her to call phone Animal Rescue. She approved and did.
After lunch time, they took a class of spelling. When Wilf watched the ground, he found a goose. He yelled and everyone looked outside except for Mrs. May. She didn’t believe again. But a goose was in the ground. So she tried to shoo it on the field. She went outside and waved her arms at the goose. But the goose looked at her and then it began to chase her. She ran and ran. She came inside. They were worry about her but she was all right. Nadim had a joke what fruit gooses like. The answer was gooseberries.
I couldn’t understand this story of last. But it was a funny story. I thought the pupil were so individual. And the school was free than my junior high school, I think. When I was a pupil, I couldn’t bring toy such like plastic snake. And I thought Mrs. May should believe the children more. The pupil told her was an animal. But she didn’t look. I wanted her to believe the children. They were so pure. But it was so interesting to appear animals in the ground. When I was a pupil, I found some dogs, cats and raccoon dogs in the ground. Each time, I chased and played then. I like animals. In my house, there are six dogs. They are so cute. If I can buy some animal, I want to have white bear. I like them because they are so calm and cute. When I go to the zoo, I watched them for a long time. White bear make me feel relax. Animals make us feel relax. So I want to have more and more. But I’m not good at only mice. I had hamster in my junior high school students. But suddenly I couldn’t take hamster. I hate their moving. I like animal except for mice. (500words)

0 件のコメント: