2008年10月18日土曜日

What I want to do on December

After school festival, I want to do a lot of things. Now I have no time because I prepare for school festival.
★Travel
I want to go to Tai or Vietnam to study English. Tomei told me that it is good way to learn to English there. So I'm interested in going there. I want to improve Speaking and vocabulary of English.

★Qualification
To become my aim, I want to gat a lot of qualification. For example I want English examination, secretary examination, SPI and service examination. I want them until October at three grades.

★Exercise
In summer, I go to swim in my free time. And I have a few appetites so I didn't get weight. But now I have no time to go so I get weight a little. Until coming of age day, I want to lose weight to be suit Kimono. Now my face blats too much.

★Hanging Out
I want to do the best things. I want to go shopping with my friends. It is the best way to make less my stress. Now I have no work to earn money so I have to start new job. I want a lot of clothes of winter. (205words)

0 件のコメント: