2008年10月18日土曜日

My favorite things

My favorite things make me happy. And they let me make less my stress. I can forget what I hate.
★To go shopping
I often go to city alone. But I like better with my friends. I always buy a lot of clothes at the same time. So after that, I have no money. But this is the best way to make less stress for me.

★To exercise
I sometimes go to gym. I swim and running. I like the most exercise is volley ball. I had belonged to volley ball club for 6 years. So when I play volley ball, I change.

★To hang out
I like to hang out with my friends. I prefer to any things. I often go to karaoke. It takes for not less than 2 hours. I sing songs of Miriyah Amuro and Ayaka. When I am happy angry tired and sad, I can overcome any things, maby…haha

★To eat
Needless to say, I like it. I like Udon the best. I often go to restaurants to eat udon. I like eating it with red pepper and scallion. It is very simple but so delicious. I can eat it every day. (201words) 3104

0 件のコメント: