2008年10月18日土曜日

Regret

Today October 15th, I waked up at 6 thirty. It was normal time for me. But I could prepare early. So I could get to school before 15 minutes. At the first period of writing, there were a few people. On starting the class, some came to this class one after another. People who come to school early didn't come today so I'm worry about her. What' up? I'm always opposite position so I felt like strange a little bit. I try to go to school as today. I didn't know that why I could prepare early today. But it's hard for me to go to school at first period. I think everyone also does. The best reason is too late to go to bed, I think. I usually go to bed at 2 and get up at 6 thirty. I sleep only 4 thirty. But I don't do especially everyday. Recently the time I go home is so late because of preparing school festival. I want to go home early but I have to…I can't be compatible study and playing now. I have to finish writing home work a lot every day!!!!! After school festival, I'm going to study hard every day. (201words)

0 件のコメント: