2009年1月20日火曜日

BR2-6 The Go-kart Race


The main characters are Wilma and Biff. They are pupil and they are so fine.
They saw a notice that was about a go-kart race. Wilma had an idea. It was what they took part in the go-kart race. So they needed a go-kart so they told Mum about race. She went to the shed and found old one. It seemed to be broken and rusty. Biff told Dad about the race. Dad looked at the old go-kart and thought. He decided to make a new one. The mums and dads made a new go-kart. Everyone wanted to help. Biff and her mum looked at the plan. Wilma helped her dad. Mum painted the go-kart with Chip. He was good at painting. He could be able to paint brilliant design. Biff wanted to ride a new go-kart but it was still wet so she couldn’t.
The go-kart was completed. So Mum took the children to a park. There was a hill in the park and there was good place to try the new go-kart. Everyone went and they were so excited. And then Wilma was another go-kart. It was Anneena. She also got a go-kart. Hers were looked nice and fast. And she was aggressive being faster than Wilma and Biff’s go-kart. But Wilma and Biff didn’t think so. And then they decided to have a race. At the down hill, Anneena was in front. Suddenly a dog ran in front of Anneena. So she avoided the god and then her go-kart crashed into a bush. They crashed each other. Wilma7s front wheel were bent. Anneena’s go-kart was upset all. Chip looked at broken go-karts. And He had an idea that they made a new go-kart with these two go-karts. They made one go-kart out of two. They put the front of Anneena’s go-kart on the back of Wilma’s. The children liked the new go-kart. They called it Silver Bullet.
The day of the race came. Everyone was so excited. Their go-kart was so brilliant. Biff wanted to drive but so did Wilma and Anneena. In the end Mum tossed a coin and Anneena could take part in the race. The race was so exciting and everyone shouted and cheered. At the hill, Anneena went faster than any other racer. But finally she couldn’t win fast. Silver Bullet came third. Anneena was regrettable. But other people were praise Silver Bullet’s race. So Silver Bullet did win a prize. It was the best-looking go-kart. Everyone cheered. Their parents were also happy. They thought Silver Bullet was the best.


The story was very interesting. I envy the children made their patients a go-kart. It seemed so happy. If I was a pupil, I want to take part in go-kart race. It looks so exciting. When two go-karts were broken, I thought Chip was great to have idea. They couldn’t run go-kart without his idea. If I can take part in some race, I want to ride a bicycle because when I was a pupil, I liked to ride a bicycle. I often ride a bicycle and now everyday I ride it. To ride bicycle is good for me to excise and be able to refresh me. Now I am an adult so I want to try something. I want to improve my English this year. (553words)

0 件のコメント: