2009年1月21日水曜日

BR2-7 Mirror Island


The main character is Chip. He is good at drawing.
One day, Chip’s friends came to his house. And they were living room. Chip was in his bedroom and drawing. He was a hard drawer. Chip was called Biff from downstairs. So he went down and showed them hid drawing. He asked them what it was. It looked some words but they didn’t solve. Chip took them to his room to tell the answer. He used a mirror and put it on the paper. The answer was Chip. He wrote reverse words with mirror. He was too much to write so he ran out of paper.
Biff who is Chip’s daughter went to her room to get some paper. And then her magic key was glowing. It meant the time for an adventure. The magic took them to an island. Nobody was there. There were sea and wood. Wilma thought he had been there before. Wilma found some footprints in the sand. And then someone ran for them. He called them stop. They closed him and he began to cry. His name is Captain Crow. He was looked being long white hair and dirty. He didn’t notice his look so Chip lent him his mirror. After looking own look, the man was disappointed it. They asked why he was there. He seemed to have been alone for ten months and six days. And his crew took the ship because he didn’t find the treasure. That meant he was useless. He had a treasure map. But it looked odd. But Chip could understand. He thought it was in mirror writing. Chip put the mirror on the map. He could read words and understand where the treasures were. Captain Crow ran there. He looked at the map and found the place. Soon he dug and dug. At last he could found a wooden box. There were a lot of treasures. Everyone gasped and Captain Crow shouted hurray. And then a ship was seen. It was sailing past the island. Captain Crow shouted help but they didn’t hear. Wilma had a good idea. She flashed it at the ship with mirror. The ship flashed back at Captain Crow. The ship came there. He was so happy. And then the magic key began to glow. It meant they had to go back to home. Chip gave Captain Crow the mirror to have a shave and a hair cut. Soon they went back real world.
The story was so finny. I thought Chip was very smart. When I was a child, I also draw reverse words. It was very interesting. Captain Crow was great. I thought he could alive for about ten months. If I were him, I probably die. I can’t live alone.
I want to the magic key. If I can use the magic key, I want to travel around the world. And I want to watch world. The most places I want are space. I want to experience suspend at space. And then I want to go to planet. I wonder if I can meet alien. (514world)

0 件のコメント: