2008年11月13日木曜日

Hapenning


After writing class, I came across Seiya. We talked a lot. And we decided to go to MacDonald. He ordered 3 hamburgers and potato. We had a good time.
In the evening, my car didn’t work suddenly. I couldn’t understand it. So I called for my junior Seiya. He is familiar to car well. He had come a few minutes. The cause was too raising battery. In fact my car didn’t break. My friends Shiori and Pu came there. I felt comfortable. Thanks to them, my car had been fixed.
After that, we went to Seiya’s house. Recently we always talk about Takoyaki Party. A junior, Narumi works at Takoyaki store, had there. She is good at cooking Takoyaki. So we had the party. We went to supermarket. It took more about an hour. We could buy a lot of materials. On coming home, we prepared for Takoyaki. But Narumi did at all. Takoyaki was very delicious. And it’s just 3 people were good member for eating them. We could be full stomach. After eating we played TV game Momotetu. It’s very funny game for me. It makes us excited. But I had something wrong with game. So we watched a short movie. It was so funny that I couldn’t stop be at laugh.
Today had many events. But I could enjoy. Now my juniors are doing their assignments. Go for it!!! I am very sleepy….Help me. I have first period class tomorrow, it never be late. Please put off my car parking SE-YA---!!!!!!!!!!! (256words)

0 件のコメント: