2008年11月12日水曜日

About my blog

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
 I usually do blogging 2 or 3 times a week. I usually do it at school.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
I often used same phrases and short sentence. And I should improve my English more. So I have to blog more and more. I want to know new phrases. To improve, I have to listen to English and I have to be accustomed to English.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
I think movie review is good for us because we can watch movie and listen to English. And I like to watch movies. I always take it 2 or 3 hours to finish. The availability of the movies is that we can learn slang words.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class
 I think it's too much to do our assignments. But we have to write 15000 words so it's convenient for me. But I have no time.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
I should do blogging faster. Every day doing it is very important.
(238words)

0 件のコメント: