2008年8月2日土曜日

Summer Vacation

Hello!! What’s going on? Summer vacation had begun. I had waiting for a long time. I’m very happy. But some of my friends had gone to foreign country to study abroad. I miss them a little bit (+-+) But they study English, I also do my best this summer. At first I want to blog for free time. I want to finish assignment early. Second I want to improve my English. I’m weak on vocabulary. I want to remember vocabulary in some English assignment every week. I want to hang out with my friends as well as study. I want to go sea, summer festival and so on. But I have no plan yet. Ah--------I want to go there with my boy friend if I have him…;) lol And my birth day will come soon. On August seventh, I’ll be 20 years old. It’s so first to come next year. I don’t want to be 20. I want to be teen ager forever. On August 7th, I enjoy very much!!!!!!! I’m looking forward the day. Before that I have to lose weight. Better luck next time! I go to pool. After summer vacation, I want to normal figure I do my best. Someone who is free! Let’s hang out with me★(213words)

0 件のコメント: