2008年8月1日金曜日

Hnayoridanngo Final



I hung out with my friends. We went to Kurea to watch the movie. We watched Hanayoridango. I was looking forward to watching it. Before watching, we went shopping. I bought two clothes. In the afternoon, we watched the movie. It was very interesting. Doumyouji was so cool!!! I fell in love him. I want to keep company with such like him! I think its cool man to love one girl. Tukushi who Mao Inoue plays in role was very strong both body and soul. She is said “Tukushi” of weed. They love each other. On the way, she annoys that they keep company. I recommend this movie. I want to watch it again. When we finished watching, we felt happy and we want to marry. We encourage each other lol. I enjoyed very much. I want to hang out with them again. Summer vacation is sooooooo good☆彡(150words)

0 件のコメント: