2008年7月10日木曜日

MY Goal

July 5th, I entered Washington language school to come true my dream. That day was hold entrance ceremony. So I have to study very hard. I want to be cabin attendant since I was a child. My friend became a cabin attendant. She also had wanted to be a cabin attendant. So I was very glad for her pass. She will work at Osaka on September. I cheer up her. And she cheers me. So I do my best every day. I decided to do five things. First, I use upstairs at school not elevator. It’s build up my strength. Second, I read newspaper every morning. Especially, I read top page. Third, I wash my dishes every after meal. Forth, I do 2 units of power words. Last, I practice smile 10minutes in the morning. I learned how to train smile. I do my best these five things. My teacher told someone who can do natural things is passing the exam. When I interviewed with principal, he asked me which to be a cabin attendant is my dream or my goal. I couldn’t understand well. But it means that to be cabin attendant is not my dream but goal. What I become a cabin attendant is my goal. His words changed me. From July, I also go to English conversation and class of TOEIC. So summer vacation I want to study English and get high score. I take a class of airline. I don’t know at all but after a year, I want to be wonderful woman!!!!(257words)

0 件のコメント: