2008年7月12日土曜日

I Respect her and I want to be like her!!!

Today, I went to Washington school. I attended a class and I heard a lecture by Ms Emi. She passed exam of ANA and JAL ways. She passed two exams. I met her at first when I went to freshman camp at KGU last year. At that time, I was a freshman and she was a three grade. And we had same dream. She and I wanted to be a cabin attendant. She was very kind and I respected her. She was very shining. Today such her held a lecture. She seemed never to be outstanding clever. But she made effort outstanding to pass exam. For example she practiced smile and studied English every day. I respected her very much. I had been told the teacher to make effort every day. I recognized that someone who makes effort every day can get pass. I spoke to her and asked various things. She answered my question kindly. I thought I wanted to be like her. What I become a cabin attendant is not a dream but goal. I could confirm this. I want to improve me a lot. I will take this exam last year so by then I want to make effort every day. (204words)

0 件のコメント: