2008年5月16日金曜日

Blog post's question

1. Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates' blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
Yes, I organized my sidebar. I haven't visited all of my classmate’s blogs. But I visited my friends' blogs.

2. Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
Yes, I have. All of my book review and essay have lavel.

3. Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
No, it’s not. I have written only a book review with a picture.
I don’t understand how to put video.

4. What is your best post?
My best post is this.
http://yukipii-yuki.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post_8588.html.
Because my mother was very laugh out loud. And she was very pleased. So I like this daily. Please read it once.

5. What is your best book review?
My best book review is this.
http://yukipii-yuki.blogspot.com/2008/05/book-review1-5.html
Because I like book of suspense. This story was easy to read. And I like title “LOVE or MONEY”. If I have to choose love or money, I will choose love. Because I think no love is any interesting. But I need a little money…★ミ;D★

6. What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
The good point is that I can touch English more than past. And I became to be fast a bit to type gradually.
The bad point is that I often have to face a computer. My eye is very tired.

7. (2nd year students only) Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?
No, I haven’t. I did only 6 typing homework yet. I’m tired because, each time I have to make sentence. But I think it’s very important for us to do our homework so I do my best.(302wards)3648wards

0 件のコメント: