2008年5月14日水曜日

My Mother's Birthday


Today is my mother’s birth day. My mother became 53 years old. But she thought she was 53 years old when she was 52 years old. She laughed out loud her self when she noticed that. Recently, I’m scolded by my mother because I played way too much. So I brought a birthday cake with my apology. It was a short cake of snow white. But when my mother came home, she had another birthday cake. She got a birthday cake to her company worker. When I came home, there were two cakes. And they were same cake because we brought it in same cake shop near my house. I didn’t suppose to be at all. It was very delicious. So we have to eat a lot of cake. And my mother looks very happy and smile. I ‘m glad to see her smile. I’m on a diet… I do my best,,,,tomorrow!!!(152wards)

0 件のコメント: