2008年4月23日水曜日

My Treasure

There are a lot of my treasurers. For example, there are cell phone, dairy, wallets and so on. I especially treasure cell phone. I always carry it about with me. Now I use SH903i of FOMA. I like FOMA because it‘s very handy and I got used to it. I have used SH for a long time. When I had first cell phone, I was a junior high school student. Every day I exchange e-mail with my friends. But I couldn’t carry cell phone in school so I was looking forward to being sent mails when I went home. I seem to depend on cell phone a little. I often listen to music at cell phone. So cell phone is full of music data. And I always take pictures at cell phone and there are a lot of pictures. I don’t have treasurers. But I want to treasure a lot of memories. What I played volley ball in my school days, what I made friends a lot, what I enjoyed with my friends, what I work part-time job, what I studied hard were my important memories. Fortunately, I have a lot of friends. I want to treasure them forever. I’m together with friends of mine everyday. When I’m worry, I’m sad, and I’m happy, there are friends beside me. I talk secret stories a lot only to best friends. So I want to treasure them. I also work part-time job with my friends. Our major, part-time job and club are same. We are all good friends.

0 件のコメント: