2008年4月23日水曜日

Introduction Myself

 My name is Yuki. I was born in Kumamoto. I'm 19 years old. I'm taller than any other girl.

What I like is to exercise. I belonged to volley ball club for 6 years from I was a junior high school student. So I like not only playing but also watching volley ball. However, I prefer outdoor to indoor. Do you like sports? I like sports!! During summer vacation, I went to school because I exercised.

When I was a junior high school student, I studied English. The harder I studied English, the better I like English. So I want to use English for work in the future. My dream is to be a cabin attendant. For that reason I have to study not only English but also other subjects. And I want to go to a lot of foreign countries and go shopping.

In my school life is very awesome. I belong to club of walk Sanpo in University. There are a lot of people. We enjoy walking road four times a year. For instance, we walked for 20 kilometer in Amakusa in summer. After walking, we swam in the sea. It was very comfortable. We usually enjoy driving and going to scene and so on. Thanks to the club, I could make a lot of friends.

I have some question. First, what kinds of Japanese food do you like? I like natto. How about you? Second, have you listened to Japanese music? Please tell me. I'm looking for seeing you. Good bye.

0 件のコメント: