2009年1月9日金曜日

Slum Party


On December 22nd, it was held slum group drink party at 9 pm. Slum group was made at school festival Takumasai. The leader of the group was Toyochin. He is a very interesting but so fool man. He had prepared for the party. I was not the group but I was invited by him so I went there. There were 9 people. We went to Fukkura, where was so calm and very fashionable room. I drank very much so my face was red a little bit. I like ume liqueur so I ordered again and again. The dishes were so delicious and beautiful. At halfway time, he held bingo game. And then to my great surprise, he prepared for free gift. It was all things that he bought. Everyone was so surprised. And what I was surprised the best was that he bought iPod nano. I had old one, but I really wanted it. He seemed that he spent twenty thousands yen on them by himself. Only at that time, I thought he was so cool. I couldn’t get iPod but I could get Kurohige game. It was so interesting thing. I was very happy.
After that, we went to Kamado. It was second party. I drank a lot again. The members were less and about 7 people. We had been foolish. It was really trifling things but it made me feel happy. After 2 hours, we had not place where we sleep so Toyochin, Yoshie and I went to Keisan’s house. He was so kind and Toyochin was drunken person so we took care of him. We reached his house about 3 am. And yet Toyochin was so crazy. We talked together during looking after him. We decided to sleep at kotatu. I felt asleep well.
The next day, we got up at 2 pm. At the day, I planed Christmas party in the evening. So we stayed there until almost to the limit. I had Yoshie sent to town.
At 6 pm, I went to the restaurant where was held Christmas party. The diner was so delicious. But I was very tired so I couldn’t keep smile. And the guests who were relational airline came there. I was so excited. After a little while later, present exchange game was held. I got cake. I was happy. And I also got toothbrush. Some got plane tickets. I really wanted it. After that, the teachers gave us certain present. It was a song with dance. They were so cute. We also danced. It was so interesting things.
The party was finished at 9 pm. And JAL posters were hung on the wall. I wanted them so I asked the teacher to get them. I could get the poster. I was happiest in the day. On going back home, I hanged it in my room.
I was very tired only 2 days. I could sleep deeply. And the next day was Christmas Eve. I had plan. During winter vacation, I was so busy. And incidentally Toyochin had been together each event. He seemed to be a free man. But he made me comfortable. I could enjoy my winter vacation. (528words)

0 件のコメント: