2008年12月3日水曜日

Takopa

December had already come. This year is so fast time. I have a lot of event. And I think I can grow more and more. On December 1st, takoyaki party was held again. I was looking forward to coming it. Before that, I went to city to take English conversation. After finishing class, I went to my senior house by bicycle. The members are Seiya, Narumi, Pu, Shiori, Haruka and me. This time Narumi worked well. She did all things so I didn’t do that. Thanks to her, the party started soon. She is good at making octopus fritters. The materials are mainly yamaimo, octopus, spring onion and red pickled ginger. I love her takoyaki. I ate and full up. My sauces are not only okonomi saouce and mayonnaise also salt and red pepper. I like hot food. I always carry red pepper with me. And I sprinkle for any food. After eating, we watched DVD gakituka. It was very fanny. I was loud and laugh. I want to watch again and again. My favorite character is Shikkoku. He wears strange mask such wrestler. He says ‘shikkoku shikkoku’. I had been absord in him. And Narumi, Shiori and I see Haruka home by car. We talked a lot of things. They are interesting girls. We promise to hang out with us again. We back to home, boys watch horror film so I decided to go back home. I hate horror. It was about 2AM. Recently I played too much. I want to hang out until Next month. And I want to do takoyaki party again. (265owrds)

0 件のコメント: