2008年12月10日水曜日

Sushiichi

On December 8th, after English conversation class, I went to Sushiichi with my club members Natuki, Shiori, Soujiro. We were so hungry that we ate a lot of sushi. It was first time to go there for me. I like shrimps, so I ate them mainly. It was very delicious. I imagined that it was not so delicious dishes at shushiichi. And I don’t often go to sushi bar, I was very excited. After eating them, Nobu came at last. He seemed to be stranger alone. Regardless of eating dinner, he ate sushi 13 dishes. We were so surprised his appetite. But we ate about 10dishes per. I was so full up. After him eating, we went to Karaoke. I hadn’t been for a long time. Everyone were good at singing, especially songs of Nobu and Soujiro were good. Voice of Nobu was similar to Aqua times. And voice of Sojiro was similar to Syota Shimizu. I was absorbed in their songs. At over 2 am, Takako, who worked until 2 am, came there. She is good at singing and the best singer of my friends, I think. I like her voice. She sang only 2 songs but nobody spoke any words. I think she can become a singer. At 4 am, we decided to go home unwillingly. We promised to go again. And I picked up Nobu and Sojiro I reached my house at 5 am. Next day, I was scold by my mother. (245words)

0 件のコメント: