2008年12月16日火曜日

furisode

Today I went to shop of Kimono Yubien to see long-sleeved kimono Furisode. I hadn’t borrowed furisode yet, which I wear it on Coming of Age ceremony. I don’t prepare at all. I haven’t taken picture of furisode. For that reason my mother and I went to Yubien. The shopper recommended black kimono. So I tried it on. I like the design so I wear all till tightening an obi. But next kimno, which the shopper recommended, was also black. It looks so cool that I want to try that one. I prefer it to first one. I decided the next one. I also decided some small article. At last I finished preparing for kimono. I felt so clam.
I took many pictures by my cell phone, also my mother. I’ m looking forward to coming of Age ceremony. The alumni association is going to be held. I want to meet my good old friends early. On January 4th, I’m going to take pictures, which saying maedori. Before coming of age day, I take pictures with kimono. I want my grand parents to see my figure of kimono. And I have to thank many people to grow up adult. I want to give my parents some flowers at the day. (210words)

0 件のコメント: