2008年8月15日金曜日

I worked in Kurea

August 14th and 15th, I worked part time in Kurea. The work was a receptionist of a lottery. Its work was not so hard but we had to have standing so I was very tired. I could get along with the worker. And accidentally she and I was same high school. We weren’t same grade but we talked about our high school days. I enjoyed talking a lot. And another worker who looks like my mother has two children, who were same high school with us. I thought the world was small. We enjoyed talking so much that we were careful for an employee a little bit. We were laugh very much. Thanks to that, time was very fast for me. Finally the work felt easy for me not tired. After finishing, I thought I wanted to work with them again. But I want to the work is easy. I want to get the money early!!!!!! (156words)

0 件のコメント: