2008年7月1日火曜日

All about my Keitai

My keitai has a lot of information. My keitai has not only my personal information but also friends of mine's e-mail adress. So I can't lose my keitai. And it's very useful for me. I often use my keitai to get information, for example my friend's blog, mixi, various homepage. Sometime I watch TV using my keitai. I like wansegu very much. I also take a lot of pictures. When I send e-mail, I attach deco emoji. It's very cute,so it increase their dates in my keitai. When I go to bed, I listen to music by my keitai. I like japanese pop songs, I have it a lot. when I get up, I set alarm by my keitai. I listen to comfortable music in the morning. If I forget to have keitai at school, I 'm very worry. I think I am a little keitai dependence. I really really need Keitai eveeryday.(161words)

0 件のコメント: