2008年6月25日水曜日

Busy day...

Today June 24th, it was very busy for me. At first, I took a first period. I'm usually good at get up early in the morning but recently was not. Every day I have to get up at 6 thirty but today I got up at 7 o'clock. You may think its good, but not for me. It's important for me thirty minutes in the morning. I prepared for school hastily. And in the afternoon, I took a class for playing volley ball. I like this class because I enjoy playing volley ball very much. I sweated all over. At that time, I was very very tired!!! And I have to be interview for studying abroad in the evening. So I practiced it with my senior. She had studied abroad and taken interview. I respect to her. As a result, I could be interviewed so so. I wish I had practiced very hard. In finishing interview, I took English conversation class. My friends didn’t take it today, so I was alone(;n;) But I like this class so I didn’t care. After that, I was interview for part-time job with my friends. We could adopt suddenly. It took about an hour. At last I could go back home. It was about nine. I was very tired and hungry. In the night, I went to bed at 10pm without taking a bath. I wish tomorrow is free…But my daily is written a lot of schedules. I have to test for studying abroad again. I have to work part-time. I have to do assignments. I realized that sophomore is the busiest in grade. But I must do that now. Summer vacation will come soon I want to hang out a lot!! Wow------------------!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me--------------------- (≧∩≦)ノ!!!!!!!!!!!!
(304words)

1 件のコメント:

SHIORI,K さんのコメント...

Hi! Yuki★:-)
Thanks for your comment to me. I was happy. I know you study hard now, I respect you. Because I don't like to study, but I have to. Why are you going to leave Sanpo circle? I miss you. :-( I want you keep up both studying and circle activity.
...,but I will always stand by you! (^o^)/★