2008年6月16日月曜日

2028 Introduction Myself

In 2008, I am a 30 years old. And I marry a man who is very kind, interesting, reliable and love me so much. And we have two children. We live in friendship. In my holiday, I want to go to zee with my family. Now I’m not good at cooking but when I am a 30, I think I can cook so so. I want my family to eat my dishes with delicious.
I am a cabin attendant that I want to be it when I am a child. So I often go to various abroad countries to work. I want to be a good English speaker and international person. I have a lot of friends who are not only Japanese but also American, New Zealand, Korean and so on.
If I am rich a little bit, I want to build house in America to be second house. There are a lot of big sky, mountain and river. I take a long vacation and I want to go there with my family. I also want to go shopping there. In there, we enjoy and relax very much. I often want to hold party with friends there.
Now after 10 years, I think I am worry about my fat proportion every day…. So I must be on a diet since now.
When I am a 30 years old, I think I am very happy and good health.
I want to get along with my family for a long time. And I want to be vivid woman. (256words)

0 件のコメント: