2008年5月20日火曜日

My memorable day in my life

 A memorable day in my life is to have belonged to volley ball club. I belonged to it since I was a junior high school student for six years. Every day I practiced it in school. The day when we were scolded by our teacher is my remember day because I hate to be scolded. But I usually liked a teacher. When we played the game, our junior gave talisman to win the game to us. Even though we looked to lose the game, we never give up winning the game. I though that I became to be patient. This time I could get a lot of friends. And we are all good friends even now. In my high school days, I also belonged to volley ball club. It was different from learning how to practice in junior high school and high school. Level was high more in high school than junior high school. At first, I surprised very much but I could grow more. I like to serve a ball. So I practiced play volley ball in the morning. I love playing volley ball. I suppose that I belonged to volley ball club was change me. If I didn’t play it, I think I couldn’t make a lot of friends, I like to exercise and I was fine every day. Like that volley ball change me. Now I play soft volley ball once a week and I attend a class for volley ball at University. In the future, I want to connect volley ball something. And I want my children to play volley ball.(265wards)

2 件のコメント:

yoshimi さんのコメント...

Hi Yukipii!! This is Yoshimi:)
I read your post right now and I respect you!I like to play volleyball too. So please teach me some day, Ok? See u★”

yukipii さんのコメント...

Hi Yoshimi!! Thank you for coming my blog. I like volley ball. So I teach you volley ball severely(`U´)b★lol And I must lose weight....haha