2008年5月2日金曜日

My favorite animals

My favorite animals are dogs. There are five dogs in my house. My mother is trimmer for pets. I have had dogs since I was a little child. So it is natural for me to be dogs in my house. Dogs are very cute and friendly. So every day I stoke their heads and they please. They like to catch balls in their mouse. I throw a ball then all of five dogs ran for ball. I like to watch their appearance. They always do their best. When I came home, my dogs meet me at front door. Also when visitor comes at my house, they do same things. They heal everyone someone who comes to my house. When I was a pupil, I was bitten my face by my dogs. I cried a lot. Then I hate my dog. There is the scar yet in my face. But after all I came to like dogs. When my mother makes their dinner in the evening, they began to bark at her. I think they want to eat dinner early! And they finished eating dinner a few minutes. They often trick all over my house. When nobody is in house, they destroy things like tissue and newspaper at table. What I hate the most is to be eaten my sweets. My mother always tells me that someone who puts things at table is wrong. All things considered, I love dogs! So I also want to have dogs in the future. And I want to live in friendship.

0 件のコメント: