2008年4月15日火曜日

Okinawa

March from 10th to 14th, I traveled by plane to Okinawa with members of Sanpo. When I was in plane, I gazed at cabin attendant because they welcomed us with a smile and were kind to everyone. I long for them for a long time. Because I gazed them, I was seemed to a stranger. But I was very happy. I wanted to get a plane again. I want to be like them. After we got off a plane, we went to many tourist attractions. At first, we went to American village. There were many shops so we bought okinawa goods. I made okinawa shirt with my friend. It was very cute so I think I wear many times. In any shop, I ate Mimiger pig's ear and Tinsukou. Mimiger was crunchy and very delicious. I liked it so I bought it a lot. Tinsukou was many kinds of tastes. For instance, milk, brown sugar, salt, pineapple and so on. I like salt taste the best. In the night, we stayed at Yumenokura. (173words)

0 件のコメント: